zondag 25 mei 2014

Hey there!

My name is Elder Santos and I will be serving in Kobe, Japan, as a missionary of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. So... here's how things will work:

I'll be updating this blog every monday morning through my family back in the Netherlands. That means I don't update my blog directly and this may be the cause for a delay in updates. And also, as you've noticed, I will be doing so in english. You know, to "appeal to a broader demographic".

So! That will be it for my "zeroeth" update! I hope to see you guys back and following my missionary adventures in Japan here on my blog!

Sayonara!
-Elder Santos

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm really happy for you. Man, you're going to serve a very awesome mission. Enjoy it and be proud of it! May God be with you bro!

    - Anata no tomodachi Kareem

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen