maandag 29 februari 2016

Little Zoo & Spitting Image

Hey! I'm so sorry! Last week we had an activity as a district on Prep
Day, but we ended up not having time afterwards to mail. We went to a
nice little zoo in Ibaraki, our neighboring area. Fun fun fun!

This week has been awesome! We went to Kobe twice; once for a District
Leader Council and once for the Trainer Trainee Training meeting (try
saying that as fast as you can, three times in a row). It was super
inspirational and me and elder Taguchi got a good idea on how we can
work even harder and be even happier as a result. We also had a few
opportunities to go on exchanges with a few elders in our district. I
forgo to tell you, but there is this elder in our district that just
looks like a tinier version of me.



Spitting image, am I right? He's a lot of fun. We have the same interests, hobbies and way of thinking too! Everyone thinks it's creepy, but I think it's super funny! His name is elder Van Cleave, by the by (Dutch descent... creeped out yet?)

Also! We visited my companion's family. He has a couple family members who live here in Takatsuki, pretty close to the apartment and church! I wish I could meet my family while being a full-time missionary... This is definitely the reason why elder Taguchi was called to serve here. I'm really happy to be a part of the work and to experience cool things like this!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Thank you for reading! Luvya!
聖徒長老、ELDER SANTOS


O

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten