zondag 26 april 2015

Filled to the brim!

Hello, everboody!

This week has been filled to the brim with going around talking to everyone on the streets, knocking on doors and scavenging through old records and notes about former investigators for gold. We found a former investigator who has potential to progress, but he's not doing so well right now. I hope that he accepts this wonderful message; it will help him overcome his problems for sure! 

We had an amazing district meeting -- probably my favorite so far. The district leader basically took some time to talk about our investigators (our district consist of 6 missionaries) and kind of brainstorm on ideas to help them in any way. We got a lot of neat ideas that we want to try out with our investigators, like singing hymns to start every lesson and including the ward more in kind of following up with the investigators (as fellow shipping; seeing how they're doing, if they need help). I'm also going to teach our ward Spanish, to show our Spanish speaking members and investigators how much we love and support them. It's going to be fun!

We also had the district leader over in our apartment during an exchange and he really helped me out when I needed it. Thank you so much for putting him as our District Leader, president! He's really helping me to overcome my weaknesses and to become a stronger missionary.

Not much else to update you on, I believe. Thank you so much for your time, dear readers! Have a marvelous week!

A whole lot of love,
~聖徒長老, Elder Santos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten