maandag 28 september 2015

Walking the Ducks

Hello, you all!

Another transfer passed. I don't know about all of you, but for me it just flew by. It's insane.

I'm really excited for this transfer! I've been able to gauge myself really well and to determine where I'm at and where I need to go. I've set some good goals that will really stretch me and I can't wait to increase my potential! I really love transfers, because they're kind of like a fresh start; they give me a chance to restart and do even better than last time.

I will be staying as a zone leader over here in Abeno (Osaka). The total amount of missionaries in our zone will increase and I can't wait to meet all the new missionaries arriving in our Zone next Thursday, among whom are some familiar faces as well! YEAH!!

It's difficult to describe precisely what happened last week. We were out and about, working our heads off, of course. We visited members and got to know them better and strengthen them, we had a companion exchange, a sudden stake coordination meeting, we taught English to a bunch of 12-year-olds in a class whose teacher has met Arnold Schwarzenegger in the flesh, we walked some ducks, we had a wonderful district meeting about helping our investigators have spiritual experiences... It was a really fun week. There is never a dull moment here in Osaka. Every day you'll experience something peculiar. It's special; I really love this area. Come visit Osaka, if you have the chance. お勧めです!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you!

聖徒長老、ELDER SANTOS



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten