zondag 4 januari 2015

...and a Happy New Year!!

Hello there, beautiful peoples!
 
As the year draws to a close, we are often prompted to look back on all he events and happenings of last year. We think about the highlights of the year and we set personal goals to make the following year even better than the last. So! Let's think about it for a second. What's the highlight of 2014? What is the best thing that has happened?
 
For me the highlight of this year was that day when I received an envelope. It wasn't just any kind of envelope, too. This envelope contained a calling from the First Presidency. An amazing opportunity for me to grow and come unto Christ and for me to help those around me come unto Him as well. I'm grateful to be part of this marvelous work, to be one of the Lord's servants and workers in establishing His Kingdom in Japan. I'm grateful for all the times I have had the privilege to witness the tender mercies of our Lord and to see our brothers and sisters around being touched by His outreaching arm. The fact that someone like me can be part of something so incredible just makes me feel honoured and blessed. Truly the highlight of my year!
 
 
I wish you all an incredible  2015...
 
...and I hope you have a wonderful week! Thank you so much for all the love and encouragement you have given me -- it has truly been a blessing.
Love,
~サントス長老

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten