zondag 4 januari 2015

Merīkurisumasu

Hello there, everybody!

I don't have much time, so let me tell you this:


*Merry Christmas!*


I hope you all have a wonderful christmas! In the midst of giving presents, caroling, and enjoying each other's company in the winter season, let us allways keep the birth of our Savior and Redeemer in our hearts -- for He is the real Christmas Gift to us all.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16


I'm really grateful for our Lord and His love for us and I'm grateful for every single one of you. Thank you for all your support, encouragement and love. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
~Elder Santos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten