zondag 10 januari 2016

Positive about 2016

Hello everyone!

Just dropping by to let you know that we're almost out of 2015. Isn't that crazy? Time is probably made of a thinner substance here in Japan, as it just seems to slip through my fingers without me even noticing.

So! What will you do? I mean, 2016 is coming. A new year means a new opportunity, right? What is something you want to commit yourself to do in the coming year?

I know what I'm going to do. I want to be bolder in my decision to do what is right. Oftentimes I find myself being influenced by what happens around me, to the point that I can't really accomplish what I have in mind. I've decided to stop being acted upon and from now on being the one who acts.

But that's easier said than done, right? The busiest day in the gym is January 1st, but unfortunately, there will be a significantly smaller group of sweaty people by the end of February. So what will I do to make sure I can move on?

First! I'll let my Father in Heaven know what I'm doing! Well, He perfectly knows what our desires and goals are even before we tell him, but we need to keep Him involved in everything we do! As we do so, we will be able to become more righteous in our desires and goals and we will have an incredible force propelling our actions as we move along!

Second! I'll let my closest friends and family know: those with whom I associate most often, those who play a more significant role in my life. Right now, I have a companion with me, who's striving to do what is right and to support my in my righteous decisions and actions. If I let him know what I'm trying to do, he will be my back-up strength and will-power for me to accomplish my goals!

Third! Just keep trucking along and don't let anything get in the way! Endure to the end!

I'm really positive about 2016 and I'm looking forward to becoming an even stronger disciple, friend and representative of our Lord Jesus Christ! It's gonna take work, but it can't fail with my God backing me up!

I hope you all have a wonderful 2016 full of joy, satisfaction and personal progress! See you next year! Love you all a ton!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten