zondag 5 juli 2015

Tech Elder & Staying in Otsu

Good day to you, sirs and madams!

Last week has been yet another good one! We've been out and about, doing much good among the people of Ootsu. Even though we didn't get the chance to visit a lot of people last week, we made the visits we did have count. Questions were answered, souls put on the right path, the spiritually hungry fed and other exaggerated remarks about last week! It was great!

This week's District Meeting was nice! The discussion we had about priesthood keys and responsibilities was awesome and gave us some extra motivation to work with our leaders more and to become more responsible ourselves! Another thing we talked about was transfers, as they were right around the corner and we were all convinced great changes would happen in our district. Our District Leader related transfers to a reset button. He taught us that this new transfer is a chance for all of us to set goals that will stretch us and make us grow, changing our current mindset and stance on missionary work in our areas. Starting anew... something that makes me really excited for this transfer! Time to become a better missionary. Alright!

Speaking of transfers; I'm staying in Ootsu once again, making Ootsu the area I've been in the longest on my mission so far. I'll stay as a senior companion, but my current companion (Elder Kiki) will be moving out and Elder Griffitts (a very young missionary) will come in his place. They also assigned me to be the Tech Elder for the Kyoto zone, which means that everyone in our zone will come to me with their iPad-related problems, even though I know nothing about iPads. It's going to be a fun transfer!

Looking back on my mission so far, I realized that I have grown so much. I've grown in faith, in knowledge, in independence and dependence on the Lord, in self-discipline and in so many other ways... I still have a long way to go, but I'm happy to see that my past struggles have shaped me into something better. Looking forward to many more strengthening struggles!

Thanks for reading, everyone! See ya next week!

Loads of love,
~聖徒長老, Elder Santos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten