maandag 17 augustus 2015

Hello Abeno!

Hullo, everybuddy!

This week has been great! Abeno is awesome! The ward is amazing, my companion is awesome, my zone consists of great missionaries and the area seems to have quite some momentum. Good stuff!

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm a zoneleader now. Congratulations, I suppose. It honestly doesn't feel different from being just a senior companion at all. I just have a phone as well and I actually have to follow up with missionaries in my zone. Right now, though, it feels as if I can't do anything at all to help my companion, or the area, or the zone. It was quite embarrassing, especially the follow ups:

"Good evening! How's Osaka going for ya?" 
-"I've been here longer than you." 
"Dang it."

I really want to help my zone! I need to improve myself and repent of my laziness and lack of accountability. I have realized that one of the biggest reasons why someone gets called to be a leader is for that person to learn what he still lacks and to repent and become a worthier, more capable missionary. Because, you know, God knows better than me what I need to grow and reach the next level of my personal progression. He knew that I needed to become a zone leader, because it would put the needed stress and increased responsibility on my shoulders for me to become stronger. I need this "trial" to become a better Santos長老. Blah blah blah...

Thank you so much for reading! You've come quite a ways, haven't you? I hope to see you next week! Have a great one!

That's a lot of love,
~聖徒長老, Elder SantosHell

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten