zondag 20 december 2015

Morning Exercise - 23 November

Hi! How are you?

Last week has been really busy. Long story short: first came chaos, then came order. A lot of problem solving, hasting and hassling happened last week. But we are 元気 as ever and ready for a new week of awesomeness!

Kind of random, bu I just want to tell you all how important (morning) exercise is. I suffer a lot from sleepiness and lack of energy. But by going running every morning lately, I have been able to get a lot more energy than I had before (keeping me awake during my morning studies and focused during our appointments with our investigators). Our bodies are a sacred gift from God and we should strive to maintain it. If we respect our bodies, we respect God and He will bless us with strength and health. We will receive health in our navels, marrow in our bones; run and not be weary, walk and not faint. The blessings in D&C 89 are real. If you feel exhausted in the morning, try working out. Because things will... well, work out.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Have a fantastic week :9

聖徒長老、ELDER SANTOS


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten